Monday, February 27, 2006

Who Are You?

I see you every day,
Never stop to say "hey".
Smile then pass by,
Without ever saying "hi".

Just who are you,
Who I see every day?
Just who you are,
I cannot quite say.

Maybe Jessica or Vickie
Or Pamela or Nicky.
What treasures do you hide,
What secrets might you confide?

Don't use those eyes,
They are worse than telling lies.
I can see through words,
But not love's beautiful chords.

Which star in the sky are you,
Who through the night sky pierces through?
Is that smile just like a star,
Whose real shape is hidden in space afar?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this. Smiles come in many forms. Shy, sincere, fake, sexy, awkward --- You have to take a chance and smile back so that you can open the door and find out if they ARE someone you'd like to know better.