Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just A Moment

If I could control the flow of time,
I'd go back to when I saw your face.
And I would do it over and over,
And such would be the human race.

No one would have lives,
Or destinations to go.
They would all be at my mercy,
While I stare at your heavenly glow.

We would never meet,
Or know each other's names.
Just the initial locking of eyes,
Over and over, same after same.

Would it be unfair of me,
To deprive people of their will?
Just so I could stare at you,
In a moment no one could kill?

I suppose I shall just be content,
For the moment your eyes lock on to me.
And never shall you fathom or dream,
That I wish this moment was eternity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

selfish, but understandable. i concurr. (actually i just wanted to say concurr) ;p