Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Angry Poem!

**Yay onomatopoeia! Don't look too much in to this one, I just wrote it while listening to the band Disturbed.

GRRRR, I can't take it,
AAAAH, the pressure mounting.
Just SHUT UP, SHUT UP!
Can't you see I'm COUNTING?!

RAAAH, I'm counting,
How many IDIOTS I see.
AAAH, I let you be YOU,
So let ME BE ME!

OH MY GOD!, is that kid a dork,
He likes to learn and sh**.
But my mind will not be SHALLOW,
It will increase BIT BY BIT.

Don't KILL your brain,
By failing to EXERCISE!
I am the INTERLOPER,
Who of all your "rules" DEFIES!

This is where you call me CRAZY,
For using weird ass PHRASES.
But I LAUGH because I'm FREE,
While you are all in homemade CAGES!!!

---
Now that I've freaked everyone out I should state that this really isn't me in real life -_-
Some other poems are very much like how I am, but this is rather an angsty emotional poem I wrote while listening to music.
I do like its message though (^_^)/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo the anger... i never saw it in ya stephen... ;p

i agree w/ the message though, but i think now that we're in college, people are more open minded, and being smart isnt as derragatory as it used to be.

Stephen said...

Rawr -_-

Anonymous said...

oh -- to truly BE yourself. what a gift to yourself and to the world. self-discovery and self-respect - these are learned and earned through trial and error. enjoy the ride. there's nothing more attractive than being around someone with a great sense of self and who enjoys being who they are.