Tuesday, February 07, 2006

To Take Away The Pain

She just wants to be loved,
At whatever cost it takes.
If the hurt of lonely could pass,
A better life she might make.

Identity lost in translation,
For her no words can describe.
She knows not who she is,
With heart of no love, soul of no vibe.

Who will care for her,
When she is sick and ill?
Unable to help herself,
Unable to swallow a pill.

Is there someone to love her,
Who can take away the ache?
Or will she be forever solitary,
Like moon on midnight lake?

Eyes full of tears she asks,
Why is it this anguish I cannot share?
The voice of Life, in quick reply:
Because my darling, Life is not fair.

I am your hope incognito,
But what a shame I am so shy,
For I could cure your hurt,
If I smiled and said "Hi".

**Smile at people more often. It's contagious for a reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - Smiles, kind words, and complients are all contagious - and so simple to do.

Anonymous said...

"The voice of Life, in quick reply:
Because my darling, Life is not fair"

true.

:) i like it.