Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hate You

**This poem isn't directly written at anyone I know, and is just something that came from the darker part of my mind.

I can forsee your words in advance,
Filled with ignorance so plentiful and rife.
I've learned to deflect them with precision,
In order to protect this fragile thing called my life.

God-damned hypocrite,
Saying one thing but doing different.
I can't say a single word,
Without you getting hell-bent.

I still wonder why you were born,
And given the ability to speak.
Every time you open your mouth,
I am assaulted by verbal reek.

Shhh, hush now pretty please.
Before you make me retort.
Unless you wish to be hit with a million curses,
The likes of which you can never sort.

With this needle and thread,
I will sew your lips shut.
In order to end your curses,
And horrid screams like a slut.

Hush hush hush,
Now not another word.
Shh, Shh, Shh,
Sheathe that tongue I call a sword.

You know just what to say,
To make me feel like shit.
Thank God I don't smack ladies,
Or you'd be the first I'd hit.

Closer to the edge - a couple inches more,
Keep pushing me sweety pie.
Because right before I fall to my death,
I will make sure I see you cry.

5 comments:

Stephen said...

oooo the spite >_____<

Anonymous said...

uh, yeaaa. where did this come from. scary

Anonymous said...

I think people become scared of dark writing b/c it is so intense, having hate toward someone can be more powerful than having love for someone... depends. But if writing like this is hypothetical (which i think it is) then why can't you write it down and share? Especially if it gives the writer release & hopefully insight to their emotions it can be good. I personally like the intensity of it.

Anonymous said...

ahh.... im frightened

Stephen said...

aw cmon it was just a poem >_<