Thursday, February 16, 2006

Collection of (Dark) Short Poems

**All sad and depressing poems - but I'm not sad! ^_______^ I'll write later about equality of light and darkness and all that crap... but for now I'll just say that dark writing is needed in order to maintain balance (for me, atleast) in writing.

I'm Post-partum,
Yes it's true.
Never had a chance,
Got those baby blues.

Rock-a-bye baby,
On the tree top.
When the wind blows,
This cradle I'll drop.

------------------------------------------------------------

My therapy exists,
On the edge of a Shick.
Cutting for gorgeous crimson,
Through skin so rough and thick.

I'm a Narcissistic bastard,
But atleast it brings me reprieve.
You didn't think it was weird,
I'm always wearing long-sleeves?

------------------------------------------------------------

My day of work is over,
I can finally return to my house.
Where I'll find you on the couch,
Screwing with my spouse.

Nine 'mil in my car,
This murder will be shoddy.
The cops'll know when they find,
All our three dead bodies.

------------------------------------------------------------

Time for a happy poem I think,
Before your heart continues to sink,
Before your sanity is on the brink,
Time for a happy poem I think.

Cute puppies, kittens, and birdies that fly.
Caring hugs, kisses, and two lovers' sighs.
I promised a happy poem, didn't I?
Ooops, I lied, because all these things will die.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revenge can be sweet,
especially against your Ex.
When you ask your best friend,
If they are up for some sex.

They screw your Ex,
And the scene slowly fades.
Maybe you should've told your Ex,
Your best friend has HIV AIDS.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

oo im so Evil! >_______>

Anonymous said...

thats sad to think with such terrible thoughts towards others.
I've aways been told "becareful what you wish for" and the story goes, it could come back ...two fold....on you. Those thoughts have to make me wonder, that maybe you should refect all that energy on something...more positive. ^^ Think about it.

Surround yourself with happy people and you will be happy. Surround yourself with unhappy people and you will be miserable...just like them.

I think the same is told for positive thinking...bringing positive results.

Anonymous said...

it may be easier to write sad/doom/death poetry than to write uplifting poetry - because listen to the news - no good news at 6:00, only bad news. wish there was a "happy" news channel and more positive poetry in the world