Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Megalith-Agnus Dei

**Megalith-Agnus Dei is the most powerful musical piece I have ever heard in my life. It comes from the soundtrack of a game called "Ace Combat 4". I always play it when I need help trying to write something, as it manages to help me each time.

Power, percussion, precision,
All the elements of success.
Helps to break the chains,
And free my imagination under diress.

I can see the white feathers floating,
Gently with the wind.
I hear the jet boosters roaring,
And the bogies I must fend.

"There's one at your six",
"Mobius One, Fox Two".
"Mobius One, Target Locked",
"Target Destroyed, Mission Through".

Nine planes behind me,
But I'm the one in the lead.
I am the captain of this squad,
And my orders they do heed.

Opera vocals, strong with fervor,
Accentuate the flight in the sky.
A meshing of sounds so great,
It produces my musical high.

Elevating me to a higher plane,
An existence where I am immortal.
I can see unseen things all around,
Through this mystical music portal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

music -- a nice muse to have!

Anonymous said...

dork... get off the video games!

much love...