Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Life: The Movie

I wish my life was like a movie,
Even if it was just fake.
Atleast in the end I'd be happy,
Instead of this crap I now take.

I could meet my one true love,
And fall for her on first sight.
I could magically fix my problems,
And make my life just right.

I would not have this sadness,
Or regret decisions I have made.
Life and movies aren't really different,
In the end both slowly fade.

The music would always be perfect,
The weather would always be nice.
No matter how short I would fall,
My best would always seem to suffice.

My loved ones would never die,
My friends would never betray.
With no hatred or contempt,
The world would be as it may.

But even movies have pain and suffering,
And often a tragic conclusion.
Nonetheless I wish my life was a movie,
Despite other people's countless intrusion.

They could see my deepest secrets,
And the inner workings of my mind.
They would know why I took my life,
When my life was going just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i do think my life is like a movie. i'm the director, the star, the heroine, and even the victim. and while life is filled with free will (i can't control other people or events) i get to direct how i react to those events. my thoughts = my reality/my life. what works for me is to think positive thoughts -- but you knew that about me already, didn't you.