Thursday, March 30, 2006

I really don't like you.

**If you think that this entry is about you, then you are wrong. Trust me.


You pretty much get on my nerves all the time. Everything that you do, in some way or another, gets on my nerves. We are probably two exact opposites, which would explain the reason. And just for reference, opposites sure as hell don't attract.

I suppose it might be my own stubborness which keeps me from liking you. Or maybe its just my shrewdness. I'm not really sure what it is that makes me not like you, but I don't. Sue me. I don't think that I'll ever like you, but then again I'm not going to forever be affiliated with you. I suppose endurance is the best solution to this problem. Enduring until I am finally freed from your chains of annoyance.

I complain about you because you annoy me. You do things that annoy me. You say things that annoy me. You live your life in a way that annoys me. I annoy myself with the way I live, but that's another story. And not a very interesting one, either.

I know that you're just trying to live your life, and that you can't help being who you are up to this point. Just as I can't help that I don't like you. I don't think that you'll ever know that I don't like you, unless you're a very good guesser and somewhat inquisitive. Yet still, it feels very eerie putting on this show when deep down I just don't like you.

I probably don't even have a fair basis to say that I don't like you. I probably don't have any good reasons for saying that I don't like you. But that's OK, because I'm talking to myself here, and I can be as opinionated and subjective as I damn well want.

I think that you're ignorant. I think that you don't know many things. I think that if I were to ask you what you live for, you wouldn't have an answer. I think that if I asked why you believe in god, you wouldn't have a good answer. I think that if you called yourself a Christian, then I could call you a hypocrite. Those are some of the reasons I don't like you. Perhaps invasion of my privacy is another reason I don't like you. I'm a very private person. I enjoy the time I spend by myself (usually), so long as I am with other people to interact with. But you are here, and I don't want you to be. This annoys me. And thus I don't like you.

But hey, it's all good. Life isn't fair. You can't always get what you want. Things that you don't like are going to happen. I can't kill you (or atleast I never would), and I can't escape the situation I'm in, so I suppose I'm just going to say this:

I really just don't like you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay. This sounds like its meant for me. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you'll say I'm wrong, because you don't want to hurt me. We've talked - I know that even if you don't like me that, hopefully you love me, just because of who I am in your life. Just know that I like you, even though we are very different. And I will always like you and love you even if you at this time don't like me. And if this isn't about me -- I'm glad and very happy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I'm so glad this isn't about me. I should have known from your title, but my insecurities got the best of me. Love you, like you, admire you. Me

Anonymous said...

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.... carl jung