Saturday, September 23, 2006

Things Go Bump In The Night

It's way too late
for me to be writing this.
There's no stopping
of my thoughts and feelings.

Here they come,
pouring out of me.
I would just as soon
hand you my diary.

What's on my mind
tonight?
What is it that you all
seem to want to hear?

The secrets, the love,
the betrayals, the drama.
Oh - it's happening,
I assure you.

And under no other circumstances,
would I ever dare tell you.
Even now I'm out of my right mind,
perhaps possessing a different one.

So what of my love?
Are you really one to judge?
I'll continue doing it,
because it makes me feel good.

What a sensational feeling it is
to know you aren't alone.
Sometimes all it takes
is bumping in to someone,
in the same darkness
that you are trapped in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure doesn't seem like it, but I promise you that we are all bumping into each other all over the place. Sure would be great if we could find the right person to bump into at the right time!