Thursday, September 14, 2006

満月をさがして


Upload music at Bolt.


I was awake all last night
watching you sleep silently.
That was the last chance I'd get
before you left me forever.

The next day you said to me
that it wasn't goodbye at all.
But the waver of your voice,
and tears, said otherwise.

I have never cried as hard
as the day you left my life.
I know you cannot help,
where your adopting family lives.

I've found a family too since then,
but my feelings haven't changed.
I still remember your words
just before boarding the bus.

You held me in your arms,
soaked with the sorrow of my sobs,
and told me you loved me,
to which I had no reply.

From the moment the bus vanished
in to the infinite horizon and beyond,
I knew what it was I felt.
I loved you more than ever.

I've been desparately searching since,
so I can tell you what it is I feel.
If love was meant to exist
I know you will be waiting.

You not only filled the void
that fate stripped from my life.
You gave me hope, and love,
and courage to go on living.

Late at night, you used to point
towards the moon in the sky.
"We'll never be far from each other"
you said, as I gazed with all my heart.

To this day the only sight
that seems to soothe my soul,
is a full moon hanging in the sky,
and the hope you see it too,
and are thinking of me.

No comments: