Monday, July 03, 2006

Thinking of You

When you feel like life is lonely and unfair,
And you don't know if you'll pull through,
Just remember that I'm always here,
Sitting and thinking of you.

When you have thoughts of despair,
That you can't seem to subdue,
Recall the times I called you up,
And know I'm thinking of you.

When the world seems way too big,
And you just want to bid it all adieu,
Think back to that night I said,
That all my poetry is from me to you.

When you're lying sick in your bed,
Missing out on life with a case of the flu,
Check out my website where you will find,
A get-well writing I made just for you.

When your heart becomes broken,
And you no longer have dreams to pursue,
Close your eyes and count some sheep,
So I can be there with you.

If only,
You knew,
That I,
Think of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this poem...
The girl who finally realizes you are out there looking for her is going to be so happy when you find her. (don't ever let the romance within you die)
Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

thank you. whether or not you know it, i do read your blog everyday. sometimes i'm happy. sometimes i'm sad. sometimes i'm lonely, but mostly i'm glad to call you my cousin. a lot of the things you write about i can relate to on multiple levels. i also enjoy reading it because it is a comfort to see there's someone else out there like me having similar feelings to the ones i have. i know we don't really talk a whole lot, but just know i'll always be here for you. i really do care a lot about you and i would love to talk to you more-whether it's on the phone, email, AIM whatever... you're my cousin and i'll ALWAYS be there for you and i'll ALWAYS love you.