Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Drunken Poetry

Maybe it's just the beer talking,
But I think that I love you.
And so I wonder to myself,
Do you love me too?

I think that you do,
Perhaps you're just afraid.
Scared I just want you in my bed,
To tell my friends that I got laid.

Even under the influence,
I think I love you too much for that.
I can't tell you these words when I'm sober,
So I have these drunken chats.

In the morning we'll have headaches,
And neither of us will remember.
That we fell in love for a night,
During a weekend in September.

Things and people change,
But my heart remains the same.
I can't say I even know you,
Since I never got a name.

If only you can hear me now,
Crying out to the lonely world.
Praying you were with me,
In my bed where I lay curled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't drink :(

Anonymous said...

like this one, to me it demonstrates the way not to do relationships