Tuesday, July 18, 2006

24

If I had twenty-four hours to live,
I wonder - where I would go?
Maybe run away with fear?
Or accept it because I know?

I'd tell no one I loved them,
It would only make it worse.
Caught on a one-way path,
That I know I can't reverse.

Most likely I'd be alone,
What could had I done different?
Trying to take back lies,
In an attempt to repent.

But there's one thing that I'd think of,
Up until my final breath.
And there's a secret I've left behind,
So you can discover it after my death.

If you free a dog from a cage,
He'll likely be loyal and true.
Which is why before I die,
I wish I had said that I love you.

Can you uncover the secret,
The last message - my final good-bye?
Here's a hint to get you started:
Simply follow the butterfly.

You knew all along,
And yet you didn't say a word.
Now we are traveling apart,
Towards infinity,
While a magnificent life for both of us,
Fades away,
In to eternity,
Away from both of us,
Forever.

No comments: