Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Como se dice, "It's the effort that counts"

**Ok so I haven't written anything in Spanish for like over a year now. And in my Senior year I hardly did much either since my teacher was really easy. So don't blame me if this is butchered or incorrect. Most of it should be somewhat readable by those who understand Spanish.
There really wasn't a reason that I wrote this (well, maybe there was, still not sure).

No es de tu cuerpo,
Ni tus ojos, ni tu piel.
These are simply things,
That are a part of you.

Como tu actitud o tu ceño,
Y todas las cosas desagradables.
I could not pick and choose,
Which parts I wish to love.

Quizás hay piezas,
Que no amo.
These are the parts,
Which will test us both.

Pero puesto que son tú,
Los amo.
Y espero que tu,
Los ames también.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

*Holds up flame shield for any Spanish-speaking people that read this and cry*