Monday, August 14, 2006

The Last

Something's always been mixed up,
Nothing's ever quite right.
I think my world is crashing down,
When I go to sleep at night.

When I wake up it's all brand new,
The chance to feel alive again.
Yet you're there and I'm here,
Just like its always been.

Someone else was meant for you,
I'm only allowed to be support.
Love is a tough game to play,
Touching hearts - a contact sport.

My feelings for you differ,
Compared to who I used to think of.
I'm sorry I don't see a friend,
But the only person I'll ever love.

I go to sleep feeling sad,
Knowing I'll awake just fine.
Until I realize you're gone,
Where I'm out of sight and out of mind.

There's only one thing I'll ever ask,
The only time I'll beg and plead.
It's that after you turn your back,
You won't try to forget me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this alot.
really.