Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's snowing all around me...


Upload music at Bolt.

The snow falls silently,
But I can hear it with my eyes.
Through my bedroom window,
I'm waiting for my surprise.

It happened to Kelly down the street,
And I heard it happened to Jared, too.
But it never seems to happen to me,
And I think that I'm long overdue.

It has come knocking at my door,
Yet I stay huddled in my room.
Scared and dependent of others,
Just like I was in the womb.

I really just need a friend,
Someone to help me get through.
But this friend I think I need,
Is not you, or you, or you.

It's just best to leave me alone,
So please try and hear my plea.
I'm not looking for what you offer,
So please stop bugging me.

Just let me stare out of my window,
Down to the vibrant streets below.
That are covered ever so gracefully,
With the loving touch of snow.

Allow me to wish upon a star,
That I'll touch that snow one day.
And that I'll find someone out there,
Who can help show me the way.

So effortlessly it falls,
As lovers await its descent.
They longingly await its touch,
While I mournfully lament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope too that this person will find someone out there,
Who can help show them the way and help them touch the snow...