Thursday, January 26, 2006

Respect

Disgust is a word,
That often comes to mind.
When I think of foolish young men,
And the commitments of their crimes.

I feel remorse,
For the young female population.
Whilst they have such treasures to give,
The young men think of copulation.

Respect is a dish,
that has long been well-deserved.
I see lustful glances every day,
And my whole being becomes unnverved.

Mind, spirit, and body,
Become chests, legs, and behinds.
Please forgive my fellow bretheren,
They cannot read between the lines.

The day will come,
When they will collectively repent.
And ye shall forgive them all,
For you dare not their pride to dent.

Yet forgiveness is an option,
As I hope you intend to show'em.
Some confess their views through speech,
And others simply write a poem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how girls should read this & know that this is how a woman should be thought of... love it

Anonymous said...

I can tell through this writing that you respect and treat people in an individual and caring way.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are a man who respects women and does not see them as merely "objects" with which to play.