Friday, January 20, 2006

I Don't Know You, But I Need You

I love the little things about you,
Your untidy hair at the start of a day.
You always present me something sweetly new,
And why I love them all, I cannot quite say.

When brushing your teeth, your beauty strikes me deep,
And when reading a book, your eyes I do adore.
From your daily plow I reap,
A thousand years of joy, and more.

Never stop being you, you are my lovely muse,
Who provides all my reasons to live.
Without you I would have nothing to lose,
Except a thousand years of love to give.

I love each and every thing you do,
For in your absence my heart cannot survive.
If I even think of life without you,
A Hell faces me, which I cannot contrive.

**This is to a special person I don't know yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your first stanza....the untidy hair in the morning thing.

Anonymous said...

this strikes me, it reminds me of when i was wanting love and thinking of all of the little things i wanted in the person i hadn't even met... very touching

Anonymous said...

she's out there. waiting for you. don't put an arbitrary timeline on when she will appear. good things are worth waiting for -- if that's how the universe plans to play it out for you.