Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Angry At The World

God I hate you, your smile upon your face.
Your incessant talking, at that incessant pace.
Pardon me, could you please shut the fuck up?
Or would the blissful silence cause your brain to erupt?

The bell rings clear, it's time to eat.
Friends you go to meet, then you take your seat.
See me from across the room? See my frowning face?
It's because I always eat alone - I have no saving grace.

How's the weather, how's the day?
Does not your pettiness have any worth to say?
The world, its lives, and the experiences within,
Who is he who told them Emotion is a sin?

Tell me how you FEEL, you LIVE, in this life,
Not the smell of your broccoli, the weird shape of your knife.
The sheer scope of your vulgarity is measured in miles,
And your maturity can be compared, to a three-year old child's.

Enrich your SOUL, open your HEART, expand your MIND,
Abuse your Shell, and an exoskeleton you will find.
We all find out, and most of us too late,
Our decisions are a mistake, up to this date.

Hark! What is that I hear? Perhaps intelligent conversation?
Nay, It is but what I fear...more jubilant lamentation.
They do not yet know, but their laughter will bring them tears,
When they look back in the future, at all of their lost years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this :)

Anonymous said...

very powerful and quite simply awesome.