Wednesday, April 19, 2006

404.483.6127

There's nothing that you can't do.

The only person holding yourself back...is yourself.

Your reluctance to take action and move forward stems from uncertainty and a lack of confidence in your self.

You have one life to live. By being nervous or anxious, and not acting, you aren't living.

It will not matter tomorrow, in ten days, or after you die, what course of action you took.
So why should you worry about the outcome of following your heart?

Why do we delay, and hold ourselves back, when the answers to the riddles that plague us are right in front of us?

There's no reason to delay any more. There's nothing to be gained from going to the next level in life.

You can't do it alone. You'll need support. I'm not saying that I can give it to you, or that I'll want to give it to you.

But I've been inspired in some ways to help.

So if you need help.

Call me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good. I mean really good.
Something solid for me to hold on to.
I'm sure others feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

i like this one too... reminds me of "If you do it you’ll regret it, if you don’t do it you’ll regret it, either way your going to regret it, you might as well just do it." I like this outlook you wrote about...

Anonymous said...

a good descriptive on hope and trust in one's self. good job!