Monday, January 25, 2010

I fucking hate grocery shopping

The whiny little shits
in the cereal aisle
who don't get want they want
and need to get slapped ...

And the ones who trail
behind their parents silently -
even through the candy section -
They've probably been slapped today.

The waddling pregnant woman
buying a case of High Life.
Who's that white trash kidding,
we know it's not for her husband.

The black thug eyeing an endcap
of Chap-Stic and hand lotion...
He's really eyeing that old woman
whose purse is barely hanging on.

A 30-something dude with long hair,
cross around his neck, holding a Bible,
wearing sandals with socks.
Fucking born-again Christian.

Middle-aged blonde in a skirt
up to the bottom of her ass.
I wonder who she's fucking.
Personal trailer? Her pool boy?

Disgusted, I go to check out,
where a sweet girl rings me up.
She probably wants to kill me
for delaying her lunch break.

Walking out I pass the ice,
and see my reflection in the glass.
This guy - this guy right here -
He's just fucking pathetic.

No comments: