Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Science kind of scares me.
A friend said that some guy,
I think from Princeton,
did some study or paper
explaining how love is a chemical.
How when we fall in love,
a chemical is released,
and makes us feel good.
Then after a while
the chemical wears off,
and we don't feel it
to be as special as it was.

So being me, I stop to think,
about how science kind of scares me.
Could how I love someone,
be affected by... chemicals?
Are my feelings, emotions, all of that,
simply the result of a love drug?
Well, he did say it was from Princeton...
Damn Yankees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true though.

For every single feeling and emotion, a checmical is released by our brain to give our entire body the feeling of what is going on. Whether it be love, anger, disgust, angst, joy or satisfaction.

The checmical gives us the feeling but not why it's there. Hopefully that will give some hope as to what we feel and why is real.