Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hero

The deadline is near,
For my return to that place,
Where no one seems to know me,
And my heart begins to race.

I would much rather stay,
In the vortex of december forever,
I would sell my soul to stay here,
Where everything fits together.

My life has been a vase,
Dropped and glued back in to one,
But how many times am i able,
To drop it before i am done?

Given the strength to try,
By an unexpected force,
I am now equipped with the power,
To embark on a better course.

I will return to the prison,
Where i am filled with strife,
And break the chains holding me down,
Thank you my hero, for saving my life.

If able, one day,
I will surely return the good deeds,
Even at the cost of my life,
For it is you this world truly needs.

Can you guess who my hero is,
My shining star of hope?
Or will you give up,
And cut your imagination's rope?

5 comments:

Stephen said...

<3 you hero :)

Anonymous said...

your hero is "hope".

Stephen said...

The Hero I was depicting is actually a real person, but I suppose you could say they symbolism Hope :)

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your hero is a real person. s/he is a very special person to have given you such hope.

Stephen said...

Yes, they are, but perhaps they will never know (unless they use their imagination lol). Such are life's unknown mysteries.